Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Friends

I just never know who will walk through the door next.  This morning I was running through all the characters, and I do mean "characters" who stop by the shop.  Linda and I have re-named a few, for example.... That Pat, Zumba Kim, Little Becky and some others stand alone...Jane, Ki i i i m, and Susan.  We even have nicknames, Linney and DeDi.  Why do we do that?  Re-name people?  Perhaps because they have eeked out a special place in our heart.  They have brought something to our lives that no one else could.  Friends are gifts and we appreciate them, love them.  I look forward to coming to the yarn shop just to see who will walk through our door next.  Today it was Jill, a new friend.  We can never have too many friends. 

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."


No comments:

Post a Comment